We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
We Accept Dental Insurance Plans in Gilbert
At Precision Dental, we specialize in providing practical options for dental treatment in the Gilbert area. Many of our patients come to us after asking, “Can you show me how to use my dental insurance with a dentist in Gilbert?” In nearly all cases, our answer is yes. We accept a lot of different types and providers of dental insurance and will work with your dental plan administrator to make sure that your treatment plan suits your needs and your budget perfectly. Precision Dental will work with you to help you find the best possible answer to the question, “Is there a dentist near me who accepts my insurance?”
How Can I Find a Dentist Near Me Who Accepts My Insurance?
As a leading dentist that takes insurance in Gilbert, Precision Dental will provide you with the help and support needed to find a dentist in Gilbert by insurance. Our administrative team will work with you to help you determine the answer to the question, “Which dentist takes my insurance?” Our team of dedicated dental professionals will work with you at every step of your treatment to make sure you understand the procedures we perform and the costs of those procedures. This will help you to feel more confident throughout your dental care and will ensure that you achieve the brightest and most beautiful smile possible.
That also included understanding the terminology used in the insurance industry, which is essential to help you and your family make the most practical choices for your dental insurance plan:
- Deductibles are amounts that must be paid for your dental care before your insurance begins to pay for your treatment. Lower deductibles are usually preferable but may cost more in premiums than higher deductible amounts.
- Annual maximum benefits are usually assessed per patient and per family. These represent the maximum amount the insurance company will pay for dental care for each member of your family and for your entire family as a whole.
- Pre-authorization requirements are used by insurance companies to make sure that the treatment you receive is really necessary. These requirements may cause delays in your treatment, however.
- In some cases, exclusions may be made for pre-existing dental conditions. For example, if you have a missing tooth, the dental plan may not pay for any help in replacing the tooth or remedying the situation.
- Copayments are charges that must be paid by the patient at the time of services. These will typically vary in amount depending on the service provided by the dental practice.
Our dental team will be happy to work with you to determine the exact provisions of your dental insurance plan and to provide you with practical support in managing the costs of your care at Precision Dental.
What Are the Different Types of Dental Insurance?
Dental plans typically fall into one of two categories:
- A dentist that accepts PPO insurance may also be part of the network of preferred providers established by the dental plan. PPO insurance programs, however, are specifically designed to allow members to seek dental care outside the network at an added cost. This can provide optimal flexibility for patients who do not want to be restricted to a specific list of providers for their dental care requirements.
- Although Precision Dental doesn’t accept HMO insurance plans, a dentist that accepts HMO insurance plans is almost always a participant in the HMO network. HMO plans do not usually provide benefits for out-of-network dental care. This allows the insurance company managing the HMO plan to keep costs as low as possible and, in many cases, to eliminate copayments for regular office visits and for many routine dental care tasks.
Dental discount programs may also be available for some patients. At Precision Dental, we will work with you to determine the most practical approach to your dental care and your financial situation. We are committed to the best resolution for your dental care needs.
Asking the right questions can help you to choose the best dental plan for your needs. Some important questions to keep in mind when selecting your dental insurance plan include the following:
- Are pre-authorizations required for some procedures?
- How much is my deductible and my annual maximum benefit?
- Is there a waiting period before I can seek dental care?
- Are cosmetic procedures and orthodontics included in my dental coverage?
- How much are my copayments?
- Are dental implants covered?
- Can I get Invisalign® treatments covered by my dental insurance?
The Best Way to Find a Dentist in Gilbert by Insurance
To learn more about the services we offer and to find out if we take your insurance for our dental services, call Precision Dental today at (480) 899-8999 to schedule an appointment or to discuss your needs with us. We look forward to the chance to serve you and your family.
Insurances We Accept
- Aetna PPO
- Anthem (BCBS)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Delta PPO
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare